Re: news of the day: t-shirts

> got two Land's End catalogs in the same mail...
> ...different covers - and two Orvis catalogs nearly every week.
> I would be seriously happy to get fewer of all these catalogs

Auralie,
Check the labels, they probably show you with more than one customer #.
You can spend a little of your own time calling some of these companies
to clean up their mailing list. Some better companies actually print a
notice on their catalogues like "Receiving duplicate catalogues? -
please call 800-xxxxx so we can clear this up." I takes some time, but
even if they don't care about the costs involved, some good companies
will care that their customers are annoyed.

Kitty