Re: attitudes/photos

Andrea,
Donna and Marge gave you some excellent info on the photo situation. One
other thing you can do after you reduce the size might be to email them
one at a time. You should be able to send an email with six 50kb photos
attached, but if it bogs down, try separate emails with individual
attachments.

The tool they mentioned for reducing the size is often called 'scale'.
If you don't see that on your photo program, open the help section and
type it in. Also, I have found that sometimes older programs are simpler
and easier to use. If you would like a copy of Photoworks from Seattle
Film Works, I could send you a copy. I've used this for many years. It's
easier to use and actually does more than many newer programs and it's
free.

Kitty