From: "Andrea H" <hodgesaa@islc.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] news of the day: t-shirts
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:42:28 -0500

I'll have to remember that one. I like it. Crunchy-groovy. I get those
catalogs too. I requested one for something specific, that I never ordered
and now cant recall what it was, and now I get The Pyramid Collection and
Isis something or other, etc. And now I've started getting all these
catalogs with Lord of the Rings stuff in them. What's that all about?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC