From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:47 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] still blooming

Pam wrote:
> BTW - my camellia is blooming, a little early
> but oh MY!

Well, even the toadlilies got chilled out here, but guess what! My
Silver Squill, which usually only blooms in the house around February,
but chose to bloom this summer (in the ground) is now putting out yet
another round of flowers. These are happy little buggers! and they
multiply like rabbits.

Kitty
> I wish y'all could see the STACKS of catalogs I have - 2 piles one on
> each side of the couch, 1 stack at the foot of the couch and 2 more on
> the coffee table. And I throw 75% of them away at the Post Office when I
> pick up my mail. Now how scary is THAT?? Fortunately there's no husband
> here to gripe about it and Sugar doesn't care as long as I keep her
> favorite nap spots clear. BTW - my camellia is blooming, a little early
> but oh MY!
>
> So beautiful. And YES I'm still watering. Please pray for rain here
> y'all. The only good news is that all the dandelions are croaking from 6
> months w/ no measurable rain. Ugh.

> From: "Jesse Bell" <jesserenebell@hotmail.com>
> Date:  Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:21:02 -0600
>
> >That's too funny.  It's the same for me.  I order one stinking thing from
an
> >"organic" catalog...and the next thing I know I'm getting

> >"crunchy-groovy-hippy" catalogs.  My husband SWEARS that I get more
catalogs
> >than anybody in the world.  I get one called "The Pyramid Collection"
that
> >has all kinds of Pagan stuff in it and my husband just looks at me and
> >shakes his head....and my kids grab at it like those seagulls on "Finding
> >Nemo"..."mine, mine, mine".
> >

> >>From: kmrsy@comcast.net
> >>To: gardenchat@hort.net
> >>Subject: RE: [CHAT] news of the day: t-shirts
> >>Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:08:03 +0000
> >>
> >>God help me, I'm on everyone's mailing list!
> >>
> >>I get a teak furniture catalogue - I've called and asked to be removed,
> >>can'
> >>afford a teak shish kabob stick! They said they can't take me off.
> >>
> >>I get a chef's catalogue - I've called and asked to be removed, I don't
> >>cook!
> >>I get a goth catalogue - who knows why?
> >>I get some sort of gay men's Italian art catalogue - beat's me!
> >>I get an artist's catalogue - I can't draw.

> >>I get a Hanes catalogue - I haven't worn pantyhose in at least 5 yrs!
> >>I get a farm implement catalogue - yeah, my lot is 60x120'.
> >>And yes, not long ago I got some sort of pagan/satan/witch catalogue -
> >>pretty
> >>interesting, but I can't even guess how I got on their list.
> >>
> >>Kitty
> >>

> >>I love to read those T-shirts
Are
> >>you