RE: planting bulbs and watering

Well Pam.... I guess that is what you get for living in an area that
gardens year round.. no rest! I didn't think you could do bulbs that
need cold treatments down there... hum....

Here I have called it a gardening year. On to Xmas, health issues, and a
host of other stuff. It is still raining here as it has all season long.
Currently in some nice temp weather... 50 highs, 36 lows.... I am hoping
for a better season next year. I am worried that many plants were lost
this year, but will determine that in the spring. The bitter cold that
came thru a few weeks ago has pretty much killed off everything here. A
few hardy mums hanging in there....

On another note, looking at my travel schedule for next year, (Uck!), I
am hoping that maybe some regional groups of us can get together. That
would be awesome.... like I will be in Atlanta area mid June, Denver
early Aug, So. Calif and then back to Atlanta mid Sept... and probably a
few other spots too, most are still subject to change.... and of course,
if anyone is passing thru this neck of the woods, you are all welcome
here!

Donna