RE: throw away society

I don't have a dvd player either. The vhs I bought in '82 lasted until
99. I want to use the new vhs for awhile. I do like to tape shows and a
dvd recorder is still pretty pricey. And I haven't rented a movie in
about a yr. So tape works fine for now. Down the line they'll phase tape
out. I did find the Toaster movies online. It was a lark - I'm not going
to order it, but it was fun just knowing it is out there.

One movie I would dearly love to see again - and I would pay for it -
was called Another fine Mess. This was a c.1971 Rich Little movie in
which he did Nixon and Agnew ala Laurel & Hardy. But it is nowhere to be
found. Even Rich Little no longer owns up to the movie in his credits on
his own home page. This movie was an absolute riot. but when I mention
it people think I am imagining things.

Kitty