From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 10:03 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT throw away society

Andrea,
I guess I'm in the middle too, but in a sort of different way.  I don't
have the patience or interest to go to garage sales, so I usually by
new.  But I always keep an eye out for bargains. And I usually use
things until they die, but if not I have a garage sale.  Some of my
towels are getting too thin so I'll donate them to an animal shelter. My
preference is to buy a new relatively inexpensive car, take care of it
and drive it as long as possible.  I don't have anyone to do minor
repairs and I can't afford to be without a car, so I don't want to buy
someone else's problems.

Kitty