RE: Another OT

I swear doctors get a rebate if you actually fill all the prescriptions

Actually, I would take a hard look at what they are and then decide. You
have two problems, so thinking if one is for a chest x-ray I would get
it done.... just to be sure it is nothing but a cold and also if you
haven't had one in a while... and of course one is a referral for your

I would also think one is to reduce the inflammation on your elbow,
which would be worth it...and another for a muscle relaxer...  and
another would be a cold syrup or something to help the drainage of your
cold, which helps relief the cough and soreness...

SO what are the other two for?

Yes, they over kill you with meds- but I usually figure out what they do
and decide then if I should fill them or not....