Re: Another OT

> From: kmrsy@comcast.net
> than otc for my cold, I'd be interested. Well, I came out of there
with
> SEVEN prescriptions for my cold, one of which was for a chest x-ray
- oh
> - and a referral for my arm.
>  Does this seem like overkill?

Seems a bit overboard to me, but what were the prescriptions FOR?
Hope not antibiotics as they are totally ineffective against virus -
which is what a cold is.

I just took my 79 year old diabetic, 3/4 deaf and virtually unable to
walk hubby to the doctor today and we only came away with 4
prescriptions (2 for his usual diabetic meds)....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade