Well Pam and all....

Are you asking for the rain to fall in the right part of the country
Pam.... We got nailed big time last night... everything is flooded here
on the southern Chgo area... water standing everywhere, running across
most roads and it is still coming down. A guy on the radio comment on
the way to work this am... you should be glad it is not snow or this
city would be at a stand still..... yipes! I hope this trend does not
continue thru winter here....