Re: Another OT/kitchen

You're very thoughtful Cathy.  As I mentioned, I can't read 4 of the 8
prescriptions.  Though I have made light of this situation, I did listen and
he did describe fairly well what these are for, and only 2 of the 4 that I
can't read, I don't recall.
To tell you the truth, I was pretty shell-shocked as he went on about the
meds.  I just casually mentioned the sinus problem - I didn't go there for
it.  I guess I did sound pretty awful, though; my voice was verrrrry low.
I have the sample inhaler which I am trying (tastes awful!) called Combivent
(ipratropium bromide albuterol sulfate)  The other scrips I can read are for
Allegra, chest x-ray, and referral to neurologist.
The ones I can't read are something like:

Augmentin XL looamcs
Humavid DM  (possibly the cough syrup)
SSKI in 7oz x 7dys
Eryth ophlh UNS

One of the above is the eye drops, which leaves 2 I don't know.

I only take about one sick day a year.  I took one today because I didn't
think they wanted me coughing around the office (though I'm not coughing
much anymore) and because....

MY KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that was really left to put in were the pots and pans as that was the
cupboard he'd left until last. No, I'm not working hard around the house,
just putzing and taking it easy.  A load of laundry, a load in the new (my
first!) dishwasher.  Tidying up, but still just relaxing.  It is raining out
now; not going to work outside.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, help, and concerns for my health.