From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:47 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another OT/kitchen

You're very thoughtful Cathy.  As I mentioned, I can't read 4 of the 8
prescriptions.  Though I have made light of this situation, I did listen
and he did describe fairly well what these are for, and only 2 of the 4
that I can't read, I don't recall. To tell you the truth, I was pretty
shell-shocked as he went on about the meds.  I just casually mentioned
the sinus problem - I didn't go there for it.  I guess I did sound
pretty awful, though; my voice was verrrrry low. I have the sample
inhaler which I am trying (tastes awful!) called Combivent (ipratropium
bromide albuterol sulfate)  The other scrips I can read are for Allegra,
chest x-ray, and referral to neurologist. The ones I can't read are
something like:

Augmentin XL looamcs
Humavid DM  (possibly the cough syrup)
SSKI in 7oz x 7dys
Eryth ophlh UNS

One of the above is the eye drops, which leaves 2 I don't know.

I only take about one sick day a year.  I took one today because I
didn't think they wanted me coughing around the office (though I'm not
coughing much anymore) and because....

MY KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that was really left to put in were the pots and pans as that was
the cupboard he'd left until last. No, I'm not working hard around the
house, just putzing and taking it easy.  A load of laundry, a load in
the new (my
first!) dishwasher.  Tidying up, but still just relaxing.  It is raining
out now; not going to work outside.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, help, and concerns for my health.