Re: Another OT

In a message dated 11/18/2003 10:06:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> To be honest here, I haven't filled any of the scrips yet.  I've been using
> cough drops, Tavist-d and contac and am already starting to feel better - I
> think because I got on it right away last Friday.  I'm still a bit congested
> but not too bad.  I do not like to take a lot of medicine and fortunately I
> don't get sick often.

Glad you're feeling better, Kitty.  Sometimes those things make you feel so
awful you don't want to live.  Next time you feel something like that coming
on, run quick and take a handful of Vitamin C pills and two or three Echinacea
capsules.  No doctor will tell you that, but believe me, it works.  I've headed
off colds this way for years (just watch, I'll probably catch one now that
I've said that.)  I always take a couple of Echinacea capsules if I am going to
be in a crowd just as a preventive.  We sat through a football game (lost, of
course) that ran into double overtime on Saturday in a very cold, windy
stadium.  I was chilled to the bone, and thought that might be the end of our
healthy stretch, but so far, so good.  At least give it a try - can't hurt.
Auralie