speakers

Speaking of lost messages.... did anyone have an opinion on this
question?

Donna

Hello All,

Has anyone heard Carole Rubin speak? Wondering your opinion... I was
asked if this person was worth the price, of course never attended a
speech nor read any authored books... I have no opinion.... wondering if
anyone here has? TIA

Donna