Re: was: still blooming now: Theresa's shaving brush

Theresa wrote:

> Send on the jpgs- would love to pin down the name.  I've had this now for 2
> years and it has bloomed faithly each year about now outside in my front
> garden under a very large tree.
>
> Theresa
They're on the way to both you and Donna.
Donna: perhaps you couldn't find H. pauculifolius was because
I misspelled it (as H. paculifolius) ?
Theresa: Where did you get this bulb, food market again ?
I seem to recall you queried las year about another bulb you got
from a food market, something called South African sun lilly
or somesuch. Did you ever take a picture of that ?
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA