From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 12:17 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another OT

The thing that works best for me when I have sinusitis is to get in a warm
shower with a cup of warm water + 1/4 teaspoon salt...snuff up the
mixture...do it as soon as symptoms start for several days.  Usually that
keeps me from getting infected and helps to clear out my head so I can get
to sleep.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Thing
> is I get this sort of thing once or twice each winter and handle it otc.
It