[no subject]

From: "Bonnie & Bill Morgan" <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Another OT/weather
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:54:05 -0500

Ceres, we got some terrible winds last week!  I had to drive head into the
wind.  Even with the Prius, the mileage was abominable (36 mpg.)  I felt
pretty lucky to be able to keep in a lane at times and I sure didn't want to
be beside any big rigs!  They were whipping side to side like crazy.  The
smart drivers parked their semi's.  No tornados, but I did find a swimming
pool (6' X 3' inflatable about 15" deep) at the end of the driveway with my
back bumper that day as well.  There was some wind pruning, and some down
limbs and trees, but with all that wind, no roofs torn off or buildings
badly damaged.

Blessings,
Bonnie