From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto: wmorgan972@ameritech.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:09:20 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Another OT

It does work. It also works for us allergy sufferers. If I do the
saline<br>water trick on my nose after working in the garden or in
someplace really<br>dusty, I have little or no reaction. (Too bad it
doesn't work after I've<br>come in contact with cats. :>( That reaction
starts with my eyes swelling<br>shut and then progress to my nose and
other breathing organs. Usually ends<br>up with bronchitis combined with
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf<br>Of Pamela J.
Evans<br>Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:42 PM<br>To:
charming but I may try that next time I get a sinus infection.<br>Thanks
for the info!!<br><br>---------- Original Message
Aplfgcnys@aol.com<br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Wed, 19 Nov
2003 19:19:15 EST<br><br>>In a message dated 11/19/2003 7:06:50 PM
old fashioned trick our family doctor used to prescribe. Not
the<br><br>>most pleasant thing to do, but it does work.
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com