From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 6:16 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Another OT

Good morning Bonnie! Had no idea anyone from the list was awake and
on-line at this hour of the day. It's only a little after 5 a.m. here of
course, my night is almost over!!! Sounds like you must stay as far away
from cats as possible...that kind of allergic reaction sounds like
positive misery. So far, I'm incredibly lucky to have no allergies to
much of anything...my son has an allergy to stinging insects (not of the
anaphylatic type, just makes him pretty miserable and scares me half to
death!).

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein