Re: Another OT

Oddly enough, Bonnie, that's a variation on what I do every day:-)
Use 1 tsp. salt + 1 tsp. baking soda to a cup of warm water - doctor
had me do this about 30 years ago when I had a sinus infection.
Since I started doing this (do it first thing in the morning when I
wake up - at sink; not shower); have not had an infection; used to
have them all the time.  Takes a bit of getting used to, but once you
do acclimatize yourself to it; it works a treat.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net>
> The thing that works best for me when I have sinusitis is to get in
a warm
> shower with a cup of warm water + 1/4 teaspoon salt...snuff up the
> mixture...do it as soon as symptoms start for several days.
Usually that