Re: Another OT

> From: Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net>
> Marge-
>
> One of the $35 warm or cool mist humidifiers from Target does
wonders.  I
> have one running in my bedroom constantly during the winter season
as long
> as the heater is on.  Make it MUCH more comfortable to sleep and
breathe.
----------

I've actually got 2 of those, but our water is so hard it gunks them
up and trying to clean them is such a pain and I never seem to get
them right.  I got them some time ago to try to humidify plants;
worked for a season and then gunk set in...

We don't run heat much in our bedroom, so it doesn't get as dry in
there, but the rest of the house sure does - talk about static
electricity!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade