Re: throw away society

Thanks, Pam! :-)  Yes, it does represent a considerable investment -
we don't have that many, but use what we have all the time.  And,
we've worn out a few favorites, too:-)  I totally resent the idea of
having to replace all the videos with DVDs or whatever they come up
with next year.  Really, really annoys me, but it looks like that's
the way it's going to go, whether I like it or not.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Pamela J. Evans <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
> Marge - you're no more a fuddy duddy than the man in the moon. I
have
> 300 movies which over the past 15 years represents a considerable
> investment and I'm not liking the fact that I may have to
eventually
> replace every stinkin' one of them. Admittedly I have worn out some
and
> and on my second copies (All About Eve, The Godfather, Sound of
Music,