Re: throw away society

I, too, listen to audiotapes...have a little walkman that I keep in a fanny
pack and listen to tapes while gardening and doing housework.  I obtain my
tapes from my library...a wonderful collection.  However, I am noticing
that they are beginning to get many of the newer audio books on CD.  I may
have to add a portable CD player.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN