From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 8:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another OT-allergies

We haven't noticed a difference in my husband's reaction but will start
looking.   We would both like to have house cats.  I asked our allergist if
there might be a short hair or some unusual variety that he could tolerate
but he didn't know of any.   He has been wonderful with his other
suggestions...he is an immunologist and allergist who works with Johns
Hopkins on various techniques.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

AM<br>To:
> > > morning Bonnie! Had no idea anyone from the list was awake
> > > and<br>on-line at this hour of the day. It's only a little after 5
a.m.
> > > here of<br>course, my night is almost over!!! Sounds like you must
stay
> > > as far away<br>from cats as possible...that kind of allergic reaction
> > > sounds like<br>positive misery. So far, I'm incredibly lucky to have
no
> > > allergies to<br>much of anything...my son has an allergy to stinging
> > > insects (not of the<br>anaphylatic type, just makes him pretty
miserable
> > > 5/4)<br><br>"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
> > > Bill Morgan < wmorgan972@amerite
> > >
> > > ch.net > wrote:<br>From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto:
> > > wmorgan972@ameritech.net]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Thu, 20
does
> > > work. It also works for us allergy sufferers. If I do
> > > the<br>saline<br>water trick on my nose after working in the garden or
> > > in<br>someplace really<br>dusty, I have little or no reaction. (Too
bad
> > > it<br>doesn't work after I've<br>come in contact with cats. :>( That
> > > reaction<br>starts with my eyes swelling<br>shut and then progress to
my
> > > nose and<br>other breathing organs. Usually ends<br>up with bronchitis
> > > combined with<br>sinus

> > > owner-gardenchat@hort.net<br>[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
sinus

> > br>Reply-To:
> > > gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Wed, 19 Nov<br>2003 19:19:15
EST<br><br>>In
> > > a message dated 11/19/2003 7:06:50 PM<br>Eastern Standard Time,
> > > pleasant thing to do, but it does

> > > this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with<br>the<br>>message
text

> > > this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with