Re: Another OT

In a message dated 11/22/03 7:58:49 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< I wanted contacts but
could not afford them, so did the research study grant for the extended
ones (read guinea pig)prior to their approval. >>

Interesting, Donna.  I have worn only the hard and now the gas perm lens.  I
had problems only during pregnancies and  I also had gall bladder problems
during pregnancies. I can't remember if pregnancy or g.b. causes the eye to swell
but as soon as I delivered the eye & g.b. problems were resolved. Someday I
may not want to be bothered or can not wear contacts but they work best for me
now.
    Ceres