Re: So...

In a message dated 11/22/03 5:41:54 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< like a bad penny, I'm back in your loafer >>

Welcome back, Jim.  So what is in the scheming for the next 10 yrs?  I cannot
seem to plan for more than the next year and that is risky.
    Winter is upon on the prairie however we missed the nasty forecasted
winter storm.  We rcd rain instead of snow & the winds did not come about either.
We still need moisture so the rains were welcomed and it does not require
scooping.  We finished with the last min gardening chores yesterday which
included adding burlap to some conifers & orn borderline hardy trees.  Also added
xmas lights & greens to many trees and house in preparation of the holidays.
    I am happy to hear from you again.