From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 6:00 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] throw away society

I had a neighbor once get upset with me.  I had been out hauling rock and
laying paver bricks (among other things) beside Bill.  She complained that
because I did "men's work" it was causing her to look bad to her husband.
He wanted to know why she didn't pitch in outside once in a while.) LOL!!!
Of such is life!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone5)