Another OT-allergies

>Bonnie, there is a breed of hairless or nearly so cat, called a Sphinx
>or something.

I saw sphynx kittens at a cat show a few years ago.  I wanted to wrap them
up in cuddly blankets and get them warm!

Found this on cat allergies:

Over 30 years ago I told my boyfriend-now-husband that I would always have
cats and didn't want kids.  Glad he chose wisely!

...and welcome back, Jim!  We missed you!

Iowa z4b where it is 15 degrees WITHOUT the windchill.  Brrrrrrrr