Re: tolerance of lack of same

In a message dated 11/24/2003 11:17:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

> I don't have much patience w/ boneheads (of either gender) - that's why
> I live w/ a cat!! She's perfect! People used to tell me there's a lid
> for every pot. I didn't believe that when I was 15 and I don't believe
> it 31 years later. Especially after the parade of losers, knotheads and
> whackos I've been exposed to. Glad your luck was better than mine!!

Pam, don't feel so defensive about living alone.  Just be thankful you are
strong and competent enough to have a satisfactory life on your own - and that
you didn't stumble into a dysfunctional relationship by mistake.  You and Sugar
make a fine family - but I just wish you had more cats.
Auralie