From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 3:53 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another OT

In a message dated 11/23/03 10:59:50 AM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

<< My father's cousin Janis is now nearly
blind from macular degeneration >>

Pam, my father had m.d. and had lost most of his sight.  I also have it as
does one of my brothers.  In addition, I have cataracts and glaucoma (I
don't
even know how to spell it).  I cannot detect a problem with my sight as yet
but
go every 6 mo to keep close watch on all. My next apptmt is 6 Dec.  I assume

my sight will be my aging problem and reduce my capabilities of gardening
and
quilting.
    Ceres