From: Tony and Janice Veca [mailto: tjveca@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:02:08 -0800
Subject: [CHAT] reques

My Dearest Gardening Friends. As I was sending my last message to you
all, I<br>received a call from my brother in Ontario ,Calif. My brother,
next to me<br>had an operation on his cancered liver to be removed. He
was doing fine,<br>came home on Friday. He passed away in his sleep last
night.<br>Please lift your thoughts & prayers up for his wife Terri &
John & Ceclia &<br>Victoria. <br>Thank you. With His Only
Love.<br><br>Tony Veca
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>