Re: White sapote

Interesting, Jim.  Never heard of it so did a Google image search.
Looks yummy, but the page with the image I found said it had a minty
flavor.  Does it?  If so, think I shall pass as mint makes me gag:-)
Nice tree, tho' - several images of that came up as well.  Site said
the seeds were toxic but were roasted for medicinal use.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Just had my first taste of the white sapote [Casimiroa edulis].
Yum,