From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:44:43 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] throw away society

In a message dated 11/20/2003 8:24:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
they are phasing out something that works<br>> perfectly well
-<br><br>Like LPs. Even audio tapes are becoming obsolete and replaced
by CDs. I <br>wanted to make some tapes for my new grandson from
favorite old records, but my <br>son tells me they don't even have a
tape player any more - it's all CDs. I <br>guess it shows my age that I
still have a record player - and even a few old 78s. <br>I guess my
large collection of LPs may be collectibles, and I was planning to
CD <br>nowadays, what's the use.
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>