From: Marge Talt [mailto: mtalt@hort.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:18:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another OT

$35 warm or cool mist humidifiers from Target does<br>wonders. I<br>>
have one running in my bedroom constantly during the winter season<br>as
long<br>> as the heater is on. Make it MUCH more comfortable to sleep
our water is so hard it gunks them<br>up and trying to clean them is
such a pain and I never seem to get<br>them right. I got them some time
ago to try to humidify plants;<br>worked for a season and then gunk set
in...<br><br>We don't run heat much in our bedroom, so it doesn't get as
dry in<br>there, but the rest of the house sure does - talk about
Maryland<br>mtalt@hort.net<br>Editor: Gardening in
Article: Variegation on the Green Theme - Part
Index of Articles by Category and
Suite101.com garden topics :<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com