Re: tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Hello Kitty,
    I found that the longer one lives alone the more difficult it is to form
a relationship where the two of you move in together, marry or what ever you
choose where you live together *all the time*. Whew!! The changes, the
adapting to taking another into consideration if you simply wanted to go to
the bathroom by yourself. Been married for a bit now and still have trouble
once in a while with two people in this house at the same time. Does not
mean I care any less for who I am married to.... but... somehow it is all
worth it at the end of the day.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana