RE: tolerance of lack of same

What she said.

From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT]tolerance of lack of same
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:49:18 -0600

Pam, I've always had touble with the theory that one needs a mate to be
'complete'.  What rubbish - and what an incredible burden to place on
someone else.  As for orientation - not a criteria for judging the value
of a person in my opinion.  So, you just go about your life and laugh at
anyone who questions the choices you have made, knowing that there are
loads of people out here who hold you in the highest esteem and think
you're darn near perfect.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN