Re: OT:now independence/Girl Scouts

on 11/25/03 10:19 AM, Theresa wrote:

> great grandmother

Theresa - What a gr888 story of your mom / gr888 grandma. Aren't grandmas
You'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We don't have to look very far to see
what we should be thankful for. For me, it's my wonderful wife & every
breath my Lord gives me & for our families. AMEN!!!!1

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA