From: Gene Bush [mailto: genebush@otherside.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:08:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT]tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Hello Kitty,<br> I found that the longer one lives alone the more
difficult it is to form<br>a relationship where the two of you move in
together, marry or what ever you<br>choose where you live together *all
the time*. Whew!! The changes, the<br>adapting to taking another into
consideration if you simply wanted to go to<br>the bathroom by yourself.
Been married for a bit now and still have trouble<br>once in a while
with two people in this house at the same time. Does not<br>mean I care
any less for who I am married to.... but... somehow it is all<br>worth
it at the end of the day.<br> Gene E. Bush<br>Munchkin Nursery &
Gardens,
6/5 Southern Indiana<br><br>----- Original Message ----- >
Pam,<br>snip...<br>> Living alone is not unusual. Lots of people do. As
long as it works for<br>> you and you have the network of friends you
want and need (including<br>Sugar),<br>> there is no need to feel
odd-man-out. I've been alone since '89 and<br>frankly<br>> these 14
years have been much better for me than the previous 14. I don't<br>>
understand why anyone would give you a hard time for being single
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>