From: Gene Bush [mailto: genebush@otherside.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:27:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT]tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Hi Jesse,<br> One of the gifts I suggest for gardeners to give at
Christmas time is a<br>gift certificate to a retreat. However much time
can be spared. Can be a<br>religious and / or spiritual retreat. Or
simply room at the local hotel,<br>dinner and a massage. One full day
and overnight, or a week someplace.<br>Whatever would fit your/ family
needs. Time to read a bit, eat a bon-bon,<br>soak in a hot tub. Whatever
would be comfort to you. Ask for your Christmas<br>gift this year from
hubby and kids.....<br> Everyone needs time and space alone to charge
their batteries, see if<br>they can remember who they are... or
were.<br>Gene E. Bush<br>Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,
man...I hear ya Gene. Love my husband, love my kids...but I
would<br>really<br>> like to be able to take a bath or go to the
bathroom without somebody<br>> calling my name or walking in on me. It
gets old. And no matter how much<br>I<br>> gripe...it seems to fall on
deaf ears!! I'm 41...hitting that time in my<br>> life when some alone
time is needed and very much required.<br>snip...<br>> Jesse Rene'
Bell<br>> Claremore, OK<br>> Zone
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>