Re: Iris s. FOB

Flight of Butterflies sibirica is a good one. You will enjoy this small
sibirica. Storage at 40 would be fine, but much of the 50's and it could
break dormancy in that garage. Try a place where it will pretty much stay at
40 or below. I overwinter quite a bit of stuff in the unheated garage here.
Stack trays and keep insulation board under and around them. Place bags of
plastic peanuts on top. Mostly rhizomes and bulbs.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com