Re: Iris s. FOB

Thanks Gene. My garage is attached (2 sides) and depending on the winter
it sounds like it could be too warm. I know the Florida room is
virtually as cold as it is outside except for the wind, but myabe I
could do the insulation method you mentioned out there.It does get
warmer in the FL room during the day but because it's drafty it doesn't
retain that warmth into the night.

I do have about 50 containers of bulbs outside huddled against the house
and insulated with straw. Hopefully that will be adequate for them.