Re: Armitage CD and other electronic wonders

I was the same way - read 2 or 3 books at a time as a child. Instead of a "blankey" or teddy bear I took a copy of Webster's unabridged dictionary to bed with me! Don't read as much now because I have so many projects and the day is still only 24 hours long...
Cathy