Re: Re: dragonwing

On Saturday, November 29, 2003, at 03:45 AM, Marge Talt wrote:

Seems to me, tho', that begonias generally prefer it cooler than
I think that's probably right about those little fibrous begonias used as bedding plants. They seem to poop out fast once the heat turns up. But I don't know about the larger angel wings and the rexes. They seem to thrive in the heat. But they seem to thrive in the cool, also.

All of ours are outdoor pets. Because of that, they have experienced a range of warm and cool temps. A couple of years ago, we had a spell when night temperatures dipped below freezing for 4 or 5 days in a row. None of the begonias seemed to suffer from it, however.