Re: Another OT

In a message dated 11/24/03 6:01:09 PM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

<< Herbs Ceres - herbs. /O.K., so you may have to put in a texture/scent
garden for later, Ceres.>>

Bonnie and Pam, thanks for the suggestions but I will not worry about that
now.  Perhaps some great cure will come about or maybe it will not mature.  Who
knows my eyes may last longer than my back.  Regardless, I do know I will need
to reduce the maintenance degree of my garden as I age.  I love it now but