RE: Re: dragonwing

Although I am not sure of just what begonia you have Kitty, but every
one I ever over-wintered got spindly and just looked horrid by spring (
Ok, not enough light here). They did fill out by the end of June, but
looked ridiculous till then. Since I don't use many, I just re-buy the
larger ones each year. Some years I don't use any.