RE: tolerance of lack of same/ alone

Cathy-- next time pull them out of the pond a tad earlier, stick the pot
in a Rubbermaid container with water about half way up in the basement
right by a window.... water monthly since you will also be adding other
pond stuff in the container,(taros and stuff) can't let it dry out...
well that is what I do anyways....although this year, I blew it... heavy
frost came, was too sick to be out there and didn't realize it was
getting that cold, so lost many of my non-hardy pond plants :( I guess
it needs to happen every so many years... gives you the room to try new
stuff!

What canna is it? Seems expensive.

Donna