Re: Re: dragonwing

Donna & Kitty, I have a love for angelwings, as does Mr. Singer, and have
been on one of the begonia list but found little infor. It is difficult to find
much about begonias anywhere. I'm not sure of the classification of the
dragonwing but I would guess it is a  angelwing.  It is a plant worth trying if you
have not.
    The first couple of years we had them in the greenhouse customers were
not taken by them but once they saw their performance it has become very
popular.  We sell them for $1.5 in a 2" pot til they get some size which does not
take long and them repot to 4" & 6".  It is the best buy in the greenhouse in my
estimation.
    Ceres