Re: Re: dragonwing

In a message dated 11/30/03 3:38:05 AM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< I may have to take a ride to your greenhouse this spring... sounds like
you always have some interesting different things there... >>

I think it is the best all - around greenhouse in our area but I'm sure you
have larger and better in the Chicago area.  We open Apr 1 and the real
gardeners know they must come early. Wheww, that will be here before we know it.