Re: Re: Garden Watchdog

Daryl,
I didn't mean that people ONLY write negative comments, but that bad
feelings would more readily incline them to write. This is a simple rule of
thumb in the marketing world.

Check Hirt's Greenhouse - 17pos - 5 neutral - 16neg
What would you think of that?
I gave them a try and I'm very glad I did.
None of GWD's Top 20 carry Rock Rose plants.  Sometimes you have to take a
chance.

Take Greer Gardens - 12pos - 2 neutral- 1 neg
What would you think of that?
I have a friend who has been going round and round with them in a nightmare
of problems.  Myself, I have had mostly excellent quality from them, but a
few CS problems that if you know how to work with them you can get the
problems sorted out.

OK, OK, I agree with GWD's X on Michigan Bulb - 354 negatives
And.....Ta-da!!!  Munchkin Nursery:  13 pos - 0 neutral - 0 negative

I agree with you about some of the negs from newbies.  One needs to read
these comments and judge the source.  But I'd be more inclined to rely on
personal references (like folks on CHAT) than on the words of strangers at
GWD.

Kitty