From: Jesse Bell
Sent: 11/1/2004 12:49:29 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re:back from Claremore

It was a nice weekend...rain and all. I went "on strike" at home...told
them I wasn't cooking, cleaning or anything for the weekend. I needed
it. Great to see Pam...always.

<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:
Started w/ 6 - polished off 4 w/ Robert's help - so they have two left
for whatever! Was a very nice visit - Jesse needed the break as much as
I did, despite driving back today in abominable rain. Went to a parade
yesterday afternoon in Claremore and saw Jesse's girls, they do the flag
drill team for their high school. Tall, gorgeous and looked so grown up.
Was glad not to have missed that. Sure glad to be home though, missed
this angel very much. Even w/ all the animals swarming me at Jesse's - I
miss my Sugar.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A